All 9 art Reviews

Me I Guess Me I Guess

I think your style is amazing ad you are very talented! What program do you use? Your work looks very finished and good. :)

Golden-Chicken responds:

Thank you for the kind words, i really appreciate it :)

I used Adobe Flash CS6, and an old mouse to draw this.

Looli Looli

I absolutely love your style and I also like the story that's behind it! Phenomenal job! I would like to know what program you use and do you use a tablet, if you do what kind?

cjtaba responds:

I use Photoshop CS6 and the tablet I use is a Wacom Intuos Pro Small. I used to have a Wacom Bamboo but I got an Intuos just because it has buttons which really helps with shortcuts :3

Old Legend Old Legend

I really like your style and Naruto was also on of my favorite animes. I think that you have done an amazing job. :3 you have a good chance at winning Jazza's Contest!

SimonT responds:

Thank you very much :) I'm glad you like it!

Request #3 Request #3

i love your style and how creative your art is! what program do you use?

JojoDodo responds:

Photoshop cs3...but i guess a more appropiate answer for that is: don't worry about what program to use, spend time studying and practising and you'll get better. cheers ^^

cat and dog cat and dog

i love this piece! It is so cute and stylistic! i also like it because is is simple yet complicated at the same time your art is so cool!

For Old Time's Sake For Old Time's Sake

your work is absolutely amazing! I would love to know what program you use. Very well done!

G3no responds:

thanks. it's nothing magical, just photoshop CS5

Frankie Foster Frankie Foster

This is awesome I love anime and this is so cool and creative

foxboox responds:

That's really kind of you! Thanks :) I love anime too.

GIF Blue Sparkle GIF Blue Sparkle

Awsome! i wish that i knew how to make animations.

Into the Unknown Into the Unknown